Friday, October 19, 2012

The Weight Issue

Hey yall,
      I am working on accomplishing a few of my goals.  I have taken my first few official guitar lessons!   I also have a good start on my savings!  The next thing I want to tackle is my weight.  It is getting out of control, I realized since I have started working 3rd shift I have gained 15 pounds!  That's 3 pounds a month.  Unacceptable!!  I want my game plan to be simple: do max of 4 things (as of now) to loose the weight

GAME PLAN:
     1.  Zumba 3 times a week, Gym 3 times a week
      2.   No regular soda
      3.  Replace Cousins subs (where I work) with salads and small piece of wheat bread
      4.  Don't go to work hungry!!

I have a tendency to not remember the plans I make or push them out of my head, I have to try to figure out a way to keep these things in my head.  Wish me luck!

Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment