Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Start

I have phases in my life.  It usually goes work somewhere, get laid off or quit, get sick of living in my hometown, leave the state and look for a job, then come back home.  Needless to say my life plan isn't set just yet.  I'm now at the coming back home stage.  Once I find a job I resolve to diligently SAVE my money for a car and apartment.  I also to work on more graphic design projects for my portfolio.  My friend Catherine is home after the Peace Corps and she will be around at least for the summer because she is teaching summer school so that is nice.  Some people may think it sucks to still live with the parentals and they would be half right :)  But it buys me time to figure things out and I appreciate their help.  I have been doing housecleaning and petsitting on the side.  I will try to update the blog semi-frequently.
Later kiddos,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment